Oct 27, 2015

WAYHOME

I never did a real post about WayHome! This summer I went to WayHome with my best friend Tania. If you don't know what WayHome is, that's okay because It's pretty new. It's a 3 day outdoor, camping music festival in Canada. I've never been to one before but now that I've gone... I want to go to one every summer!

It was 3 days packed full of awesome music, sun, food,  no showers, tent life and good times. I was going to vlog the whole thing but then I thought about it and I just wasn't feeling it. So I took a disposable camera with me. These are the only pictures I have from that awesome long weekend. (this and a few on my cell phone.) Some of my favourite bands I saw; The Decemberists, July Talk, Weaves, The Beaches, and Slow Magic to name a few. And these are all bands I've never heard of before!
 Tania's first time pitching a tent and 'camping'.
 Tania up close and personal with one of her fave bands, The Decemberists. Look how happy she is!
 It rained a little so they were giving out free ponchos!
This was were everyone stayed. Not that pretty looking but there were a lot of people and it wasn't that bad as we thought it would be.
And a picture of me, I think on our first day.

I definitely am going to try to go to WayHome again next year. It was such a fun experience. And maybe see if we can get a few more people to join us. The more the merrier.

Have you ever been to a camping music fest?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...