Oct 20, 2015

A Wedding in Jamaica

Last week Justin and I flew to Jamaica for a week to celebrate a wedding. We stayed in the Grand Bahia Principe Resort. This was actually our first 'big' trip together. (And this was Justin's first time on a plane and first time out of Canada!) And our first time staying at a resort!

The resort itself was pretty cool. I don't have anything to compare it to but I was blown away at how nice our rooms were. How nice the staff were and how beautiful everything was. The unlimited food and drinks is pretty freakin' awesome too.
Two days before our trip, the bride and groom had a reception/party for their friends and family that weren't coming to Jamaica. It was fun. Lots of candy and dancing!
Two of my animation teachers from school came to the reception too. They are the couple on the right of me. :]
In Jamaica, enjoying the pool. It was overcast most of the week and it rained a tiny bit but it was still really warm there.
I didn't take many pictures of the wedding itself because I was one of the bridesmaids. (can you find me?) Justin took a few with my camera but they all turned out kind of foggy because I was using it in the pool so much.
I've got a bunch of pictures of Justin jumping into the pool. This ones pretty awesome. It looks like he slipped on something.
When you have an underwater camera, you take pictures underwater. Duh!
The beach was pretty awesome too. The sky was so pretty on this day. Overall we had a pretty relaxing week in Jamaica. I can see us staying at resorts in the future.
Have you ever stayed at a resort?


P.S. you can see a couple more pictures I took with my phone on my Instagram.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...