Jun 10, 2015

Niagara Falls Comic Con 2015

We've been home now for a couple days since this convention. The night we came back to Toronto I came down with strep throat... for the second time! Anyways I'm starting to feel better so, I thought now would be a good time to post up some photos from our long weekend.

This was our second time at this convention, we decided a few months ago that we would go to Niagara Falls a day and a half early so we could have a whole day to just do fun touristy stuff. The first day we showed up, check into the inn and went out exploring, stopped by some gift shops and spent way too much money at the arcade.
Look at that smirk. ;]
 This was on our second day (our day of fun). This was the worst all-you-can-eat breakfast ever!
 We took a very similar picture our first time at the falls. You can find it here.
Last year Justin promised me we would do the Hornblower boat ride next time we came to the falls. I was so excited because I've never been on this boat ride! I love the huge ponchos.
 The falls were so pretty! I thought we would get more wet though.
I know, we're adorable.
After the Falls we relaxed a bit and decided to do dinosaur mini golfing again. We took the harder side this time around and I actually did pretty well. I still lost. But it was close.
 This picture shows how busy it was that day. It also got super hot. Like, too hot.
The next day was the first day of the convention. (This picture is actually from the second day, but this was the only picture I have of both of us behind the table).
At the end of the second day, we went out for dinner with a friend and then went to the gun range. (Not a real gun range). It was really fun!!
This was taken on our last day at the con. This was the day we had our animation panel. It was really fun to do the panel, I hope we get to do more in the future. The guys on the ends are friends we worked with in the past who also attend conventions.

P.S. There will be one more post coming up about the convention, It'll be a video. I know, you're excited.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...