Mar 30, 2015

Hair appreciation: #2

Hey, look! New hair! I've had this hair colour(s) for about 2 weeks now. I did it before the Toronto ComiCon because I thought it would be fun to have colourful hair for a convention. And I've always wanted colourful hair! It didn't take too much time to do. Maybe a little extra time because of all the separating and awkwardly wrapping my hair with tinfoil. I had to get Justin to help with the back.

I think the most annoying part was bleaching. I normally just do a small bleach bath or I only do my roots If I'm sticking with the same colour. But I had to do a lot more for this multicoloured hair. I ended up doing like, 2 (or 3?) vitamin C treatments and 2 bleach baths! The vitamin C treatments barely did anything this time around (must be because I switched to the 'punky colour' brand?) and by the end of it all, my hair was mostly a light blonde/white on the top and a light peachy colour on the ends. I should have done one more bleach bath but I was getting annoyed/bored, plus I wanted to get to the fun part... adding the actual colour to my hair!

As you can see it came out... alright. Well. Okay! It's pretty good for my first time. This was my first time doing more than 2 colours in my hair. So, It's not a perfect job but It's not horrible! I definitely learned a lot. But I gotta say... I hate the green. All the other colours look good, except the green. It. Just. Looks. Blah!! I'm either going to try to keep this hair for a month or two or I'm thinking of going purple/pink. If I do decide to try to keep the colourful hair, I will be going over the green with a blue or purple. It needs to go! But we shall see... my grandma is visiting from Poland this summer and I don't know if she's ready for this hair, Haha.

Anyways, below are some more pictures of the new hair. Also my new glasses! (If you haven't seen any of my recent vlogs...yes, I wear glasses now.) Have you ever done multicoloured hair before? Did you love it or hate it?
Smelling my hair?
Sexy librarian?
Actually smelling my hair.

18 comments:

  1. YESSSS!!!!! this looks SO GOOD girl even the green!! with all the reds it's okay to have a complementary color in there somewhere!!! all these colors look soo good against your skin ahhh. definitely a head turner ;D can't believe you did it yourself because i think it looks phenomenal.

    xoxoxo Naomi http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my glob, your hair looks amazing!! I adore it (even the green ~___^) and your glasses look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh this is fantastic! It looks so fun and wild! All the colors are so vibrant. Good job, lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. haha I like that, 'color explosion'.

      Delete
  5. Ahh! It turned out SO good! I love it! My hair is currently a faded rainbow. I did it about a month ago. I did it all myself and it was so frustrating. I got to the top/front and was like, 'nope, you're just going to be pink'. I'm at this stage now trying to decide what to do now, it will be hard to re-dye all the same sections the same colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you luck. I'm not looking forward to when I have to touch up my hair, haha. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in I guess.

      Delete
  6. Ahh, you're like a beautiful rainbow mermaid! I love it <3 A purple would look pretty over the green xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I finally bit the bullet and went pink a while ago but I wish I had the skill/patience to put some multi colours in like yours! Pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be going pink (eventually) later this year! You can always get a friend to help you if you want to do multi colours!

      Delete
  8. i love how it looks! i always wanted to try doing that, but now I cant with my job. maybe I'll be a kooky old lady with purple hair someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be a kooky old lady too one day! :D

      Delete
  9. Yours is gorgeous!! Love the color coordination and the style. Your glasses add a very nice touch too.
    I've had pink hair once and loved it. I'm a natural ginger and plan to keep it that way for now on though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...