Dec 31, 2014

In 2014 I...

Well it's that time of the year again. Time for the yearly recap! This year has been a pretty good one for me. I started the year with a new job (in a pretty big studio) and I'll be working there into the new year. I haven't been hurting for money but the job has kept me pretty busy. You may have noticed that I started blogging less and less as the months went on. It happens! But don't worry, I won't be giving up on this blog. It's like my little online journal/scrap book. I have lots of ideas and plans for the new year. Firstly I will be updating the layout. So look out for that.

Here is a list of some of the highlights from the year, in random order.

In 2014 I...
Started a youtube channel.
Made my first batch of hand stamped hair bows
Updated my Etsy shop with new art work and print sizes. Made over 30 sales!
Did more Conventions!
 Painted!
Dyed my hair purple, blue, teal/mint and orange.
 Visited Medieval Times! (twice)
 Started taking pictures of my outfits at work.
Started sewing and made my first dress
Visited the Zoo.
Finished my tribal Munny.
Watched some movies. (over 40 movies in theatre!)
Attended the Toronto Zombie walk!

Other things that happened in 2014;
Started working out. Put my paintings up in my Etsy shop. Started making headbands and neck ties (and selling them at conventions). Re-read all the Sailor Moon mangas. Updated my animation reel. Re-arranged my craft room. Bought our first (new) bed.

I also want to thank you all! Without you clicking, commenting and following me my little blog wouldn't be as fun. (Plus it's more fun when you get some feedback about stuff) I appreciate every click, every tweet, and every like. Seriously, thank you!

I Hope your year was good! If it wasn't that great, remember.. you can choose to focus on the good or the bad. I say, focus on the good!

See ya next year. :]

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You had a fantastic year! Love all the dresses you made and watching your hair change. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...