May 16, 2012

WIP: Shy raccoon

I thought I'd show off some WIP. First time using wood canvas and I thought it would be really expensive so I got a smaller size, but it wasn't too bad. We'll see how it turns out after I paint it.
I don't know what inspired me to do a raccoon wearing glasses and sweater but I've always liked raccoons and forest animals.
Back in the day we used to know a lady who was a friend of my mom, she raised a raccoon baby one summer. I remember visiting her one night and the baby raccoon was climbing everything. It was all over the place! All over her too.
A little detail.

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I wish I coudl have seen the baby raccoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i remember it reminded me of a kitten. very hyper.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and it's awesome! :) I love the raccoon; can't wait to see it in color. :D

    Erin
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is great! i can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...